Memphis Business Journal is proud to announce the finalists of the 5th annual Building Memphis Awards.
The Building Memphis awards honor projects that have created a community impact in the areas of investment, jobs created and potential impact on a surrounding area, and it recognizes the major players involved in the projects, including owners, developers, brokers, architects/designers, engineers, contractors and financial lenders.
All project finalists were completed or substantially completed during calendar year 2016.
Viridian projects honored as finalists in the MBJ’s 5th annual Building Memphis Awards include:
Medium Projects ($2M and Below)
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Outpatient Center – East – Fundamental Commissioning Services
BEST NEW CONSTRUCTION
Small projects ($15M and below)
- FedEx Experience Center – Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning Services
Medium projects ($15M to $50M)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Kay Research and Care Center floor infill - Contractor Commissioning Consulting Services
Large projects ($50M and above)
- Shelby Farms’ Heart of the Park
- Restaurant & Retreat Center - LEED Consulting, Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning Services
- Visitors Center – LEED Consulting, Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning Services
A panel of independent judges will select winners from the list of finalists in each category. In addition to the category winners, a Community Impact Award and a Project of the Year Award will be named from the pool of finalists.
Past Viridian project finalists include Novacopy, Le Bonheur Faculty Office, and West Cancer Center.
Click here to see all the finalists.